punch list for public beta of Subsurface-mobile for Android

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Feb 5 09:48:04 PST 2016

On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 06:33:18PM +0100, Marco Martin wrote:
> On Friday 05 February 2016 09:17:23 you wrote:
> > I can find that code but what concerns me... in my copy (from master, see
> > above), that's line 63, not line 134 as in your diff. Am I pulling from
> > the wrong repo? I have git://github.com/KDE/plasma-mobile and a quick
> > check online at
> > https://github.com/KDE/plasma-mobile/blob/master/components/mobilecomponents
> > /qml/ApplicationWindow.qml confirms what I see... this is line 63.
> >
> > So... did you forget to push something that should be upstream but isn't?
>
> ah, right sorry, this was against a branch.

No problem.

> What i'm going to do for now is to selectively disable such bottom margin on
> android since qml exposes the platform name, so you can keep using just master

Will do. The latest apk (-773) was built with your patch and on my 6"
phone I can't seem to reproduce the bug (but it didn't happen there all
that often - I could quite reliably reproduce it on my 10" tablet that I
didn't bring to the office today).

The "action button is unresponsive and takes many taps to activate" issue
is easily reproduced with that latest binary, though...

Any idea what might be causing that? This used to work very reliably :-(