punch list for public beta of Subsurface-mobile for Android

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Feb 5 13:48:42 PST 2016

On Sat, Feb 06, 2016 at 07:40:35AM +1100, Rick Walsh wrote:

> It does have the bug where you need to press edit a dozen times before you
> can edit a dive.

I hate Heisenbugs. So I modified the mobile components to print out debug
information whenever the ActionButton is tapped. And of course with that
in place it always works, reliably, on the first attempt :-(

I have now added this to the next official build just to see if this is
just a fluke here or if this really fixes things for everyone. Same
visible version number (as this is a change to the mobile components).
Please re-download
downloads/daily/Subsurface-mobile-4.5.2.774-Qt5.5.arm.apk
and test if the "press edit takes many many attempts" still happens for
you. If it does, I'd love to see the logcat output...