punch list for public beta of Subsurface-mobile for Android

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:15:03 PST 2016

On 6 February 2016 at 09:10, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 06, 2016 at 08:57:49AM +1100, Rick Walsh wrote:

> before
> > > you
> > >
> > > I hate Heisenbugs. So I modified the mobile components to print out
> debug
> > > information whenever the ActionButton is tapped. And of course with
> that
> > > in place it always works, reliably, on the first attempt :-(
> > >
> > > I have now added this to the next official build just to see if this is
> > > just a fluke here or if this really fixes things for everyone. Same
> > > visible version number (as this is a change to the mobile components).
> > > Please re-download
> > > downloads/daily/Subsurface-mobile-4.5.2.774-Qt5.5.arm.apk
> > > and test if the "press edit takes many many attempts" still happens for
> > > you. If it does, I'd love to see the logcat output...
> > >

> > You're easily pleased. On first try it took 15 attempts to press the
> button
>
> Now I'm confused again. What else is new. Next attempt. Can you download
> the latest one and try (stupidly still with the same filename - sorry)

Worked first time, and several times in a row after that.

D/Subsurface(16684):
qrc:////imports/org/kde/plasma/mobilecomponents/private/ActionButton.qml:87
(onClicked): qml: ActionButton clicked QQuickAction(0xdb34f0a0)function() {
[code] }
D/Subsurface(16684):
qrc:////imports/org/kde/plasma/mobilecomponents/private/ActionButton.qml:99
(onClicked): qml: triggering action
W/Subsurface(16684): (null):0 ((null)): Could not resolve property :
linearGradient4538
W/Subsurface(16684): (null):0 ((null)): Could not resolve property :
linearGradient4588

Rick