Android build 775

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Feb 5 21:05:21 PST 2016

This contains three interesting changes

- built with Qt 5.5.0 (I need to re-install 5.5.1 on my server): this
  appears to fix the crashes that the Qt 5.6.0 prerelease based binaries
  exhibited on a couple of older phones.
- disable deco calculations: this should improve the performance
  especially for long / deep dives
- fix unreliable edit button

The previous build should already have fixed another one of the blockers
on the punch list (the empty space above the keyboard in some situations).
Also the keyboard should close when the user exits edit mode.

Please test and report back.