punch list for public beta of Subsurface-mobile for Android

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Feb 5 22:57:56 PST 2016

On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 10:04:26PM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > Editing weight (from 0.0 kg) wouldn't save.
>
> Uh, yeah, that's not hooked up, yet. Oops.

OK, I tried to implement that. It's not super pretty, but I think it works
as intended. When editing a dive with more than one weightsystem you are
told that you can't edit the weight. Otherwise the edited weight is parsed
and updated.

This has received "a tiny bit of testing" :)

And for the third time tonight, new APKs are on their way. These will be
4.5.2-780 -- oh my the commit numbers are getting up there already again.