Android build -781 (was Android build 775)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 6 12:46:55 PST 2016

On Sat, Feb 06, 2016 at 09:38:28PM +0100, Jan Mulder wrote:
> >>OK, I think I know how to fix the back button. The swipe right one... hmm,
> >>I'm sure I can figure that one out as well. This seems like the last
> >>thing to stop me from doing an open beta later today :-)
> >The back button should be fixed in -783. This requires patches to both
> >Subsurface and the mobile components. The latter has been sent to
> >plasma-devel but neither of my last two patches has made it into their
> >master, yet.
> >
> >Please test -783 from downloads/daily (and from Google Play in an hour or
> >three).
> Back button is working correctly, with a small remark. I see a "flash" of
> the dive getting out of edit mode (so profile shown). This is different from
> the menu-divelist button. That one slides nicely without a very short
> display of the unedited mode.

I think I can fix that with different ordering of the calls...  ahh yes, I
didn't do that because I wasn't quite sure how to stash away the return
value.

A new binary has been uploaded to downloads/daily (same version number -
sorry). Could you give that a try? I haven't pushed that to the Play
store, yet.