Subsurface-mobile user manual

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 08:13:35 PST 2016

This seems like a good start. I have a couple of typos and other
suggestions here. When looking at the document on firefox, I find the
screenshots to be poorly positioned. I would prefer them to be right
next to where they are referred to.

error: titems .> items
These titems are discussed in greater detail

I wonder if adb method of installing should be covered
adb install -r Subsurface-mobile-4.5.2.786-Qt5.5-release-arm.apk

takeup -> take up
this may takeup to 7 seconds
7 sec seems quite precise, is there science behind it? ;)

Subsurface -> Subsurface-mobile
Since Subsurface is largely

cridentials -> credentials
the cridentials for subsequent

cridentials -> credentials
Having entered the cridentials

for -> from
Transfer for dive computer

Isn't manually adding dive working?

chapter 4, local mods are also synced to cloud

van -> can
One van view other

Chapter 6, mention that the "Action button" can be used to cancel edit
(when in edit mode)

Seems that credentials are mis-spelled as cridentials in a couple of
other places as well.

additional " char
box ""Run location service"

orn -> on