Subsurface-mobile user manual

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 7 08:16:30 PST 2016

On Sun, Feb 07, 2016 at 06:13:35PM +0200, Miika Turkia wrote:

> I wonder if adb method of installing should be covered
> adb install -r Subsurface-mobile-4.5.2.786-Qt5.5-release-arm.apk

No. Absolutely no. Heck DEFINITELY NO.

Target audience is the casual phone user. I don't want them NEAR any daily
builds, I don't want to suggest they enable side loading, etc.

That's the reason why I went through all this pain to enable the Google
Play closed alpha test. And why I no-where except for here ever mention
the daily APKs.

> Isn't manually adding dive working?

Yes it is.