Mobile build -786 small test

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 7 13:19:16 PST 2016

A little round of testing. Version -786-release as from the dailies by
Dirk. Used hardware: Wileyfox running Android 6.0.1 latest nightly
Cyanogenmod. So not loaded with all kind of vendor bloatware.

Overall performance very ok. No crashes. Selecting long dives (without
gas data, so skipped interpolation as I mentioned earlier due to a very
recent commit) at a very acceptable speed. Editing some dive-notes;
worked ok.

One thing that wonders me (without looking at any code at this point),
is the very slow save when editing a dive. Multiple seconds, for
effectively writing a file of less than 1Kb. I verified the cloudstorage
on filesystem level, and see that only the small saved file has a
updated timestamp, suggesting that no other files are accidentally
saved. Tested this on a full logbook of approx 750 dives.

best,

--jan