(final) pre beta test Mobile version -800

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 9 06:41:35 PST 2016

On 09-02-16 15:18, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 10:58:46AM +0100, Jan Mulder wrote:
>> Completely agree. Thanks again for the testing and for the dilligence to
>> keep the issues reported. I really think that we should try harder to use
>> trac for this as it makes it much easier not to forget things that way.
Fully agree on the trac use.

I see, however, an issue. Currently there are 110 open tickets, and a
quick scan shows me that this list is definitely not a consolidated list
of things that are still open, requests that never will be implemented,
or issues filed against very old versions. So for the trac-list actually
be useful, it needs to actively maintained, issues assigned, closed when
implemented, and rejected/closed when it will not be implemented. That
all might stimulate the use of trac here.

best,

--jan