Android build -800

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 11:04:50 PST 2016

On 9 February 2016 18:35:20 GMT+00:00, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 06:06:30PM +0000, David Tillotson wrote:
>> >consuming a press of the back button each.
>> >
>> >Wait, now I'm confused. I thought you said the back button was
>> >non-functional. Maybe I should ask "what behavior did you expect
>from
>> >the
>> >back button and what did you get"?
>>
>> To clarify, each press of the back button on the dive list closes one
>of the screens to the right. If I have the theme info and app log to
>the right of the dive list, the first press of back closes the last
>opened, and the other screen is brought up.
>
>But that (at least to me) is the expected behavior. So what do you
>consider "broken"?
>
>/D

It isn't broken IMHO, but there is the problem that you can't actually stop on the middle screen.
If I open the theme info first, then the app log, I can swipe past the theme info to the dive list, and back to the app log, but not to the theme info without closing the app log (if that makes sense).
--
David Tillotson