Android build -825

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Feb 10 22:20:56 PST 2016

- rewrote start page

  I think the way this works now makes a lot more sense. Please play with
  it and tell me what you think

- disabled some menu options unless valid credentials have been entered

  caveat - this works in my APK but not if built from source as it
  requires a patch to the mobile components that I have submitted there
  but that as of now has not been accepted upstream

- back key should now work correctly on all pages

- plus the changes from Miika and Rick to improve dive flicking and add an
  About page

Please test.