Android build -825

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Feb 11 03:28:05 PST 2016

On 11/02/2016 08:20, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> - rewrote start page
>
>    I think the way this works now makes a lot more sense. Please play with
>    it and tell me what you think
>
> - disabled some menu options unless valid credentials have been entered
>
>    caveat - this works in my APK but not if built from source as it
>    requires a patch to the mobile components that I have submitted there
>    but that as of now has not been accepted upstream
>
> - back key should now work correctly on all pages
>
> - plus the changes from Miika and Rick to improve dive flicking and add an
>    About page
>

> Please test.
>
> /D
> _____
A few small things:

1) The text in the "Show GPS fixes" list overflows to the right. Font
too large?
2) Select About; exit to left action panel; go to GPS -> Preferences;
select Save
     On exiting that screen, one lands on the About screen and there are
few ways to escape from that screen the Back button does not work
3) Same as above: Select About; exit to left action panel; got o GPS ->
Show GPS fixes; hit Back button
     One end on the About screen.
4) Of course the etxt does not fit on the About screen.
Kind regards,
willem