Subsurface-mobile for Android -845

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 00:29:34 PST 2016

> On 13 Feb 2016, at 08:07, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Hi there.
>
> 845 should address the issues that were mentioned
>
> - I think I finally figured out the hang with incorrect credentials
> - I FINALLY paid enough attention to realize why the 'Save' after an edit accessed the network - that should be fixed now
> - the redundant context menus are gone. Android users are comfortable using the back button to go up / back a level and to cancel an operation
>
> So I think this is the UI direction I'm leaning towards. Small title bar with no menus / buttons. Action button when there's an action. Handle to open global menu / drawer (but swipe from the side works as well). Right now we have no screen that has a context menu.
The handle that opens the drawer should maybe be a bit more transparent to start with, not the arrow but the background.

The action button we need to do something with as well, right now you have  to scroll all the way to the bottom ft prevent the
 action button form obscuring stuff on the details and edit pages.