Subsurface-mobile for Android -845

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Feb 13 22:44:55 PST 2016

> On Feb 13, 2016, at 10:33 PM, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>
> On 14/02/2016 06:18, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 09:59:36PM +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
>>> I ran 849 on two Android versions 4.3 and 5.1.1. Appears pretty stable,
>>> especially on Android 4.3. A few points or suggestions, :
>>>
>>> 1) In Show GPS fixes, the text flows underneath the three lines forming the
>>> drag point on the right of each GPS record. In 5.1.1 this is worse than with
>>> 4.3.
>> I think this is more a font-size to screen-size issue than a 4.3 vs 5.1.1
>> issue. Do you have a screen shot?
>>
> Attached

As expected. Font size. I wonder why the fonts on your device are so big,
relatively speaking. Do you have any overall Android settings that would
increase the default font size? I'd hate to have to add some heuristics that
would make us shrink the fonts for certain ratios of font size and screen width...