Subsurface-mobile 854 - now even more Plasma-mobile than ever before

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 00:24:03 PST 2016

> On 14 Feb 2016, at 09:04, Joakim Bygdell <j.bygdell at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It’s built via the script so plasma changes are synced at every build.
>>
>> Could you humor me and try -858 which I just uploaded?
>> Because for me all of these close the drawer.
> A full uninstall / reinstall fixed the issue.
Apparently I was a bit fast with the answer.

The issue is still there, on both -858 and on the one I build my self.
Primary targets are Dive list, Show GPS fixes

On -858, hitting the back button while on the dive list does not close the app.
Instead you end up on the cloud credentials page which you can’t get out of since the credentials are valid.
Only way to get it back to working order is to hit the save button with wrong user/pass combination and then
 enter the correct one.

>> /D
>>

> /Jocke

/Jocke