Subsurface-mobile 854 - now even more Plasma-mobile than ever before

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 00:27:25 PST 2016

So building from source will have

> almost everything work as expected - except when you decide to change
> credentials and then change your mind and hit the back key. Oops, you just
> quit Subsurface. That's fixed in my APK and in last of the patches I sent
> to the plasma-devel list :-)

This is no exactly what i'm getting.  After saving credentials, the screen
is stuck there. One can move to the divelist, see the dives, etc, but on
quitting I always come back to credentials screen and can't exit the app.
Even worse, next time I access the app, the dive list opens, I can do the
usual workflow with the app, but on exiting,  the credentials screen is
shown again, so I can't quit the app but killing it.

Regards.

Salva.