Subsurface-mobile 854 - now even more Plasma-mobile than ever before

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Sun Feb 14 00:36:09 PST 2016

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 00:01:26 -0800
Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> Could you humor me and try -858 which I just uploaded?
> Because for me all of these close the drawer.

858 ends up back in the cloud credentials screen on a clean
install, and hitting the back button from the dive list. From there, all
I can do is kill the app, as the action button, back button, and "Dive
list" menu entry do nothing (although I can get into the developer
sub-menu, about page, and stop/start the location service).

--
David Tillotson