Subsurface-mobile 854 - now even more Plasma-mobile than ever before

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 14 15:53:52 PST 2016

> On Feb 14, 2016, at 12:59 PM, Joakim Bygdell <j.bygdell at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On 14 Feb 2016, at 21:21, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> The issue is still there, on both -858 and on the one I build my self.
>>> Primary targets are Dive list, Show GPS fixes
>>
>> I tried this on three different devices with all of the pages that you
>> mentioned. For me in each and every case the menu drawer reliably closes.
>>
>> Not quite sure what to say.
>
> Still present in -861, very consistent behaviour.
> The first time a sub page is selected the drawer closes but from the second
> time a page is selected the drawer stays open.

I know spent about 10 minutes opening all kinds of pages from sub-menus in random order, closing them, re-opening them, etc. I have not been able to reproduce this one single time.
It's not that I don't believe you (and you know that), it's just... heck if I know how to fix this if I can't reproduce it.

And reading through the code in GlobalDrawer... if you click on one of the child entries, it pops the child menu from the pageRow (so goes back to the main menu) and then explicitly sets root.opened to false...

Hmmmm... If I could reproduce this, I could sprinkle some print(...) commands throughout the code and see where things go wrong. But like this... Hmm...

So you can see this with the APK in Google play, right?
What device are you on? What Android version? Any way you could create a small video that demonstrates this? Maybe there's something that I'm not doing that you do to trigger this...

I'm really running out of ideas :-(