Android alpha -838 with experimental mobile components change

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 05:39:23 PST 2016

On 15 February 2016 00:34:18 GMT+00:00, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>(yet another email that went just to me instead of the mailing list,
>which
>in return means that my response at first went just to the author...
>but at least now that I noticed I can edit the email to add that part
>of
>this has been fixed...)

My apologies, I missed that the list wasn't included.

>---> and by now I have fixed this part. Latest master will not show the
>profile for a zero duration dive and instead print text that states
>just that.

That's better, although perhaps "No profile to show" or "No profile shown" might be better phrasing.

>Can you try with a newly added dive in case something that we did in an
>earlier version caused us to confuse ourselves later?

It still doesn't change the profile on subsequent edits. Only the max depth and total time change once you've entered a valid depth and time. Not a common scenario, but users are strange creatures ;-)

--
David Tillotson