GSOC'16 Sub-surface

Pratyush Talreja pratyushtalreja at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 01:25:01 PST 2016

Hi

I am a Graduate student at IIT Bombay. Basically, I have gone through the
previous work that you have done in GSOC.

I am pursuing Masters in the field of Geoinformatics working on Parallel
Computing. My Bachelors is in the field of Information Technology and I am
having a work experience of a year so I am very much interested in knowing
about if I can be a valuable addition to your team working this time in
GSOC? How can I start contributing to Sub-surface.

Thanking you.

--
Regards,
Pratyush V. Talreja,