mobile or Companion ?!

Aurélien PRALONG aurelien.pralong at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 09:10:57 PST 2016

Hello,

> Since the new Subsurface-mobile includes the functionality of the
companion app,
> we assume that this will be removed from the play store once the mobile
application has been released
My original plan was, when the mobile UI is out :
- Update the description and tell the app is obsolete
- Link to the new application
- When user install count decreases (say below 100, instead of 1200 today),
remove the application from the Play Store

Do you prefer to remove it on subsurface-mobile release ?

Aurélien