Android build 864

Adric Norris landstander668 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 06:29:10 PST 2016

I'd concur with this observation... on build 864 that little handle is
almost invisible on my Nexus 6P.

Personally, my vote would be for the hamburger menu. The new interface is
kinda slick, but I think it's going to come as a surprise to most people.
That would be fine if it was an earthshattering improvement over the norm,
but it's really just an uncommon way to implement the same functionality
IMO.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 12:21 AM, Stephen Hemminger <
stephen at networkplumber.org> wrote:

> Why not make it more obvious by changing color. White on white is based to
> see

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams