Android build 864

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Feb 17 06:55:15 PST 2016

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 08:29:10AM -0600, Adric Norris wrote:
> I'd concur with this observation... on build 864 that little handle is
> almost invisible on my Nexus 6P.

Yes, the first time it's not very visible, but once you know it's there
it's perfect.

> Personally, my vote would be for the hamburger menu. The new interface is
> kinda slick, but I think it's going to come as a surprise to most people.
> That would be fine if it was an earthshattering improvement over the norm,
> but it's really just an uncommon way to implement the same functionality
> IMO.

I think it's a very nice improvement. We've gone back and forth a bit but
I'm fairly convinced at this point that this is the way to go.

I haven't had much time to work on things the last couple of days (and the
next couple won't be much better), but I will try to get at least a new
package up this morning that uses the actual UI elements as designed by
the plasma mobile team.