Android build 864

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Feb 17 08:01:50 PST 2016

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 09:48:09AM -0600, Adric Norris wrote:
> It's not very discoverable, however, when the thing is almost invisible. I
> really think the "once you know its there" path is a bad approach, and will
> rub new users the wrong way. That being said, it's really not my call so I
> won't press the matter any further.

Your feedback is welcome and appreciated. The majority of feedback that we
have gotten on the UI elements has been positive. So we need to make sure
that we make it obvious to people how to get to the menu.

Yes - there is a risk that people will refuse to look at the documentation
and instead yell at the top of their lungs that our software sucks and
that we are all idiots. Ask me how I know. But I'm confident that we can
make this feature easy enough to discover...

BTW: a -867 build is up that has the latest UI elements.