Design question on "delete dive" [was: Re: new beta and new alpha]

Salvador CuƱat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 00:51:45 PST 2016

El 21/02/2016 20:24, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> escribiĆ³:

> > On Feb 20, 2016, at 10:21 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >
> >> I was a bit disappointed not to be able to delete my bogus dives from
Subsurface-mobile.  Would that be hard to implement?

> > This I don't think I'll get to tonight.

> Does that sound reasonable? Too weird?
> The reason I suggest this is because the Mobile Components contain a
timed dialog with only one option to click on - it looks nice and it does
exactly the interaction I suggest above. So doing this would be fairly
straight forward. Whereas doing something else (like a typical pop up with
yes/no buttons) would require a bit more digging and figuring out.

It fits my personal tastes. As far as the delete option being difficult to
reach, the time based item looks the best approach. BTW a lot of people is
used to this workflow as other apps make wide use of similar items.

Regards.

Salva.