New Bug Reports/Feature Requests

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Wed Feb 24 02:13:24 PST 2016

My id there is DiverMidMi, so feel free to look at the whole logbook.  All my logs before this February display the values I see in Subsurface.  Those were initially entered in 4.4.2.  The new dives from this month show the excess weight.  I can supply the actual Subsurface xml entries after I get home (probably tomorrow, last plane lands in a blizzard).

The computer dives were one of these depending on the date:

A300 CS -> ACI (Aeris proprietary app) -> CVS -> Subsurface -> export to divelogs.de option --- my first 10ish dives in Florida last year.  I did have to do some really minor cleanup to the original XML (minutes vs. Seconds on samples if I recall)

A300 CS -> Subsurface > export to divelogs.de (switching from Mageia Subsurface 4.4.2 to Subsurface 4.5.3 Appimage before the dives this month.