New Bug Reports/Feature Requests

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Wed Feb 24 02:27:56 PST 2016

OK, found the uploaded DLD file.
This dive: https://en.divelogs.de/dive/1659944
has <WEIGHT>9.1</WEIGHT>in the XML
So converting this to lbs: Divide by 0.4536 gives me 20.06 lbs, which is
diplayed as 20.1 lbs (I do round to one digit for displaying).

So now the question is: At which point did the 9.1 get its value for
putting it into the XML. If the subsurface conversion from the entered
lbs to stored metric uses the same factor (which I do believe), it
should be 9.072 kilos.

I guess your subsurface file would now come in handy to check whats in
there.

Thanks,
Rainer