New Bug Reports/Feature Requests

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:49:31 PST 2016

I think I see the bug in XSLT transform, naturally hidden in common
templates and not on the actual file doing the conversion to
divelogs.de format. Looks like using only one decimal has been there
from the beginning. Makes me wonder if Richard has just been lucky
with an earlier version of Subsurface. Anyway, I'll send a patch
shortly for this.

miika