New Bug Reports/Feature Requests

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Wed Feb 24 17:20:30 PST 2016

When you are looking into the tank editing, would you please try a couple tanks completely from the imperial specs we get from the manufacturers spec sheets?  When I'm shopping for this stuff, I don't typically see water volume measurements.

Examples:

Luxfer AL80 77.4cuft 3000psi (from manufacturer specs online)
XS Scuba HP120 (Faber tank) 120.6cuft 3442psi (confirmed in the dive ship catalogs and online)
LP72 (forget the brand) 65cuft 2250psi (an optional + overfill hydro stamp gets it near 72, hence the name)
Catalina AL80 77.4cuft (from specs online)

Also, when I look up the details on that worthington x8-119 tank, I show 3442 psi ~= 237bar and a volume of 14.8l (though that volume is reseller provided and does not show in the spec sheets over here).  I don't suppose the 200/207 and 230/237 bar discrepancy is a factor either way?