Add Weight Field To Print Log Page

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Feb 25 23:43:28 PST 2016

Gehad, Lubomir,

As the resident experts, can you comment?

/D

----- Forwarded message from Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> -----

Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 09:37:01 +0200
From: Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com>
To: subsurface-divelog at googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Add Weight Field To Print Log Page

I took a quick look at this, and it appears that modifying only the html is not enough. However, I am not familiar with this part of the code and might be wrong. Anyway, I do agree that the total weight would be useful on the printed log.