Release Plans

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:39:05 PST 2016

Good night.

> Here we go again.

> And finally, of course, we need to update the user manual for
> Subsurface-mobile. Willem is traveling, I hope once he's back he'll be
> able to help us finalize that part as well.

it seems about time to begin translations on mobile strings.  I think that
those languages which tend to make longer strings while translating (e.g.
spanish) will need some L&F testing due to obvious constrains imposed by
smaller screens.

BTW, how is mobile user-manual expected to be presented?  As a web page in
subsurface site?  Integrated in desktop user-manual?  As a link in mobile
menu options? Do it need to be translated?  I can't remember these
questions were discused when Willem sent his initial work, but, they need
to be addressed for sure.

Regards.

Salva.