Renaming Plasma Mobile Components and design philosophy to Kirigami

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 05:55:42 PST 2016

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 6:15 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
>> So if you see any significant problem with this name (any negative
>> associations, any other framework with the same name that we are not aware
>> of), now is the time to speak up!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Thomas
>

> Actually I'm quite good with kirigami and origami :D

Eeeexcellent :D
we actually had the idea for a logo/banner to be used in promo
material done with actually a photo of the word kirigami done in
kirigami...

that's my attempt so far, but never having done any of that the result
is pretty meh :)

http://notmart.org/misc/kirigami

(I guess with heavier paper and bolder letters would have gone a bit better)

with http://notmart.org/misc/kirigami/kirigami.svg as cut guide

do you think it's possible/would you like to give it a stab? :)

--
Marco Martin