new Android Alpha -893

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 28 12:41:50 PST 2016

Had some time on my trans-Atlantic flight and hope that I've fixed the
long standing bug where after an edit the profile is blank, but returns
after moving at least two dives away in the dive list.

This also pulled in the latest version of the Kirigami components which
should fix the page positioning when rotating your phone (but didn't have
a chance to check that one, yet).

The list of known bugs is dwindling quickly. Once this has been tested by
a couple of people and we know that it fixes #1013 & #1014, I'll make it
the third beta.

Willem, do you have a rough idea for how long it will take to get the
manual updated - or should I try to do that myself?