latest Android apk

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 4 16:46:13 PST 2016

> On Jan 4, 2016, at 4:26 PM, Stephen Hemminger <stephen at networkplumber.org> wrote:
>>
>> Finally reproduced this earlier today - and have not the slightest idea what's
>> causing it. No useful data in the adb logcat output :-(
>> I'll have to pepper a build with qDebug() messages to narrow down where
>> this is happening.
>
> I will try today's build if it helps.

I'm about 30 minutes into "add random debug messages"... I have it down to
a handful of lines of code. And regardless how much I stare at it, I can't figure
out what's wrong, so I keep adding more debug messages :-)

> I started to read up on QML and the Android UI practices.
> What I was talking about was using a Googlish (ala gmail/plus etc)
> Navigation drawer
>   https://www.google.com/design/spec/patterns/navigation-drawer.html <https://www.google.com/design/spec/patterns/navigation-drawer.html>

Well, we have something somewhat close to that, don't we? We need icons
and stuff, but that's pretty much what he have for the globalDrawer.

Or am I missing your point?