latest Android apk

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:28:07 PST 2016

On 5 Jan 2016 10:15, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Well, after playing some more with it I decided to remove the action
button and
> go with two menu buttons in the top bar instead. It's not as cool and
exciting as
> the action button, but it follows the principle of least surprise. Most
people will
> quickly figure out how these work.
>
> Also in the latest builds.

I was just getting used to the action button. But yes, I agree the menu
button is more obvious.

On my phone, and with my less than dainty fingers, I struggle to press the
menu buttons. It would be good if they were 50% larger. That change is
probably within my abilities.

The right hand menu on dive display is very narrow when it slides out. I
can see the pencil icon, but only the edge of the first letter (E for
edit?) of the text.

With only one item in the right hand menu, it looks a bit silly at the
moment. Presumably more entries will be added. Otherwise, a single edit
button makes more sense.

Rick