latest Android apk

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 4 21:37:27 PST 2016

> On Jan 4, 2016, at 9:31 PM, Stephen Hemminger <stephen at networkplumber.org> wrote:
>
> Working much better now.
>
> Entering incorrect password still doesn't generate error.

That's very odd. I tried and it worked. I should tell you that the credentials are incorrect.
> Then entering correct password does not connect, but it does then connect on restart.

I have had this once or twice. The incorrect connect is still hung and somehow doesn't timeout. If only we knew someone who understood these strange networking protocols.
> All units are metric, the preferences aren't stored in cloud?

They are metric as ${DEITY} intended.
But I should make them imperial for the people in Mianmar, Liberia and that other country that still hasn't switched to metric.
> I didn't see setting in mobile app. Only thing under preferences was GPS

Yep. I want as few settings as possible.