latest Android apk

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Jan 5 07:20:42 PST 2016

On Monday, January 04, 2016 09:49:40 PM Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2016 21:40, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> > But, if I may say so, I think this is getting better and better. :-)
>
> The current version looks good, I agree.
>
> The one thing I find myself always looking for is some way to go to
> next/previous dive without going back to the dive list. That's what I
> initially thought that odd "action button" was for.

I have a half-assed patch to make it possible to swipe left/right to move to
the next/previous dive. Something got in between, then something else, ... I
know there are some interaction problems looming, but will need to be tried
first.

I'm right now quite swamped with work-work, administration-work, and looking
into a real solution for the black icon bug. Moving between dives (be it by
swiping or otherwise)  is on my list, and will at least be tried as soon as I
find time.

> Oh, and why is the dive list scrolling so slow? When I "flick" on the dive
> list, it scrolls like some octogenarian grandma. Not at all the quick
> scroll that you get from everything else (eg web browser windows etc). It's
> very "sedate".

I haven't noticed that. I can have another look at the most recent version.

> But on the whole the mobile version is really looking pretty good now.

Nice. I'm struggling with the build right now, so can't really test.

Dirk, could you add sebasje at gmail.com (my google alter ego) to the beta
testers, so I can at least follow what's going on?
--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org