Screen blanks out on entering cloud credentials

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 05:39:57 PST 2016

Sebastian,

With the latest round of patches to Subsurface-mobile, the screen goes
blank when selecting either the email or password field on the cloud
credentials page.

I tracked it down to commit 548d6fc sync with mobilecomponents a85365111 +
patches, and specifically to this change to __pageStack anchors in
ApplicationWindow.qml

     PageRow {
         id: __pageStack
-        anchors.fill: parent
+        anchors {
+            fill: parent
+            bottomMargin: Qt.inputMethod.visible ? (root.y + root.height)
- (Qt.
+inputMethod.keyboardRectangle.y) : 0
         focus: true
         Keys.onReleased: {

Reversing the change fixes the problem on my phone, but presumably the
change was made to address another issue. I haven't got my head around what
it should do.

Regards,

Rick