progress on Subsurface-mobile

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 11 01:39:54 PST 2016

On 11-01-16 07:50, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Please give it a try. New dailies are up (and should make their way through the play store, soon). I'd really love it if people started experimenting with this in a more structured manner and especially started filing bugs when they run into things that are not working as they should.

Opened 2 issues on the bug-tracker.

Before I get carried away and file more issues ... can you tell
something more about the intended functionality of the GPS stuff? For
example, my divelog contains numerous (old) GPS fixes, up to now mostly
made with the companion app, and sometimes manual edit of coordinates on
the desktop. I see the underlined sitename on mobile, and clicking
indeed shows the map on the right spot. Nice :-) However, my "List of
stored GPS fixes" on mobile is empty, and the log data tells "0 GPS
fixes". Is just confuses me.

best,

--jan