progress on Subsurface-mobile

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 11 10:41:01 PST 2016

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 12:19:02PM -0600, Adric Norris wrote:
> OK, I'll try that once I get home. I've never had the desktop app set to
> anything other than imperial units, however, so I'm not sure how it could
> have been saved incorrectly in the first place.

I'm thinking that it might have been goofed up with an earlier alpha where
we were still showing metric for everyone and it might have saved the
wrong information back then.

To be honest, I'm not sure. But it should work once you adjust it one time
on your desktop.

> Interestingly, when I look at the cloud data via browser it shows depths in
> feet, but temperatures in degrees Celsius. Not sure if that's normal, but
> it certainly seems weird. :)

That's actually odd - the web view should show you the same combination of
units that you see on the mobile app. They are relying on the same source
for this. So if you see feet and degrees Celsius in the web view, I would
expect you to see the same on Subsurface-mobile.

If not this defintely deserves investigation.