progress on Subsurface-mobile

Adric Norris landstander668 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:00:50 PST 2016

I just reinstalled the latest build (4.5.2.621), in case there was some
cached data interfering, but get the same results. I'm attaching a pair of
screenshots, displaying the same dive from cloud storage and the mobile
app, so you can see what I'm referring to.

I'll try re-saving to cloud from the desktop app tonight, and let you know
if that changes the results in any way.

--
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams