Pre open beta testing 4.5.2.650

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jan 12 06:58:05 PST 2016

> On Jan 12, 2016, at 03:43, John Smith <noseygit at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> There's something wrong in the rendering of the profile window in this version. It's cut off in both x and y directions.

Yeah, I noticed that last night. This was introduced with Sebastian's latest changes. I need to check if I have all of his code or if I'm missing something.

> The new edit button is great though and so is swiping between dives, albeit a little slow in response time.

I believe we are fast approaching the point where we have the functionality we need for the first version and therefore can focus on performance tuning