Pre open beta testing 4.5.2.650

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jan 12 07:14:28 PST 2016

> On Jan 12, 2016, at 7:05 AM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
>
> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 06:58:05 AM Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>> On Jan 12, 2016, at 03:43, John Smith <noseygit at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> There's something wrong in the rendering of the profile window in this
>>> version. It's cut off in both x and y directions.
>> Yeah, I noticed that last night. This was introduced with Sebastian's latest
>> changes. I need to check if I have all of his code or if I'm missing
>> something.
>
> Ah, sorry. I had quickly checked if it was introduced by me so did a master
> build and still saw it, so I assumed it was dropout from something else. I may
> have checked wrongly...

I tested with just Tomaz' changes and didn't see the problem. But given how
fragile the profile rendering appears to be, it's entirely possible that I just got
lucky.

I'll try to pinpoint the commit that causes it. Given that I cannot reliably test
this on the desktop that might take a while as I need to build for Android,
install on a phone, test it there, and then hope that I don't get randomly lucky
and have a broken build that HAPPENS to work for me that very moment.
I've had that more than once ;-(