progress on Subsurface-mobile

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:04:55 PST 2016

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 1:02 AM, Adric Norris <landstander668 at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I doublechecked that Subsurface on my desktop was configured for
> imperial units, and then selected Save to Cloud Storage from the File menu.
> Unfortunately this didn't make any discernible difference...
> https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/ still shows depths in feet and
> temperatures in Celsius, while Subsurface-mobile displays both as metric.

The cloud web UI shows me depth in feet but temperature in C when set
to Imperial units. However, when I generate the web page locally,
everything works as it should. Maybe the cloud web page generation
needs an update?

Currently on Subsurface-mobile I always get metric units. What changed
as this used to work?

miika