pre beta test subsurface-mobile 655

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:12:16 PST 2016

Sizing is also still hit and miss on the dive profile. When I start up, the first window places the profile in the bottom right corner of the window. Go back to the divelist and choose another dive and its correct about 95% of the time, I occasionally get blank windows.

On a different note, manual dive add isn't working. Says I have added dive in the app log but the window doesn't show.