pre beta test subsurface-mobile 655
noseygit at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:12:16 PST 2016
Sizing is also still hit and miss on the dive profile. When I start up, the first window places the profile in the bottom right corner of the window. Go back to the divelist and choose another dive and its correct about 95% of the time, I occasionally get blank windows.
On a different note, manual dive add isn't working. Says I have added dive in the app log but the window doesn't show.
From: subsurface [subsurface-bounces at subsurface-divelog.org] on behalf of Jan Mulder [jlmulder at xs4all.nl]
Sent: 14 January 2016 08:52
To: Subsurface Mailing List
Subject: pre beta test subsurface-mobile 655
Tried the latest (655) version ( from google play) and I am getting very
different results on 3 android devices.
1) 5" phone, android 5.1.1, cyanogenmod 12.1 (very latest daily).
- entering cloud credentials and loading cloud data works correctly
- same session, immediate SIGSEGV follows. Only with phone in portrait
orientation. This is reproducible, and got introduced last week with the
big modifications (swiping details and the code simplification set).
Obviously, I can provide logcat when interested. In landscape
orientation, the splash screen stays "forever", and no crash follows.
- I see the following: splash screen, correct empty screen with the
title bar, and the magic swipe icon. The sizing is incorrect (ie. the
swipe icon is just above half screen).
2) 4" phone, android 5.1.1, cyanogenmod 12.1 (but not very recent).
- 1st run: most just works as intended (obviously, scaling of profiles
is not). 5 minutes of swiping around, all works. exit the app cleanly.
- all next runs: after the correct splash screen, an almost black screen
is shown. Only a small line of pixels on the left side of screen are shown.
3) 10" tablet, android 4.1.2
- but the start of the app show erratic screen repaints. For example:
correct splash screen, small white empty frame. all outside the white
frame flashes black, flash of the 3 buttons (download from cloud,
divecomputer, ...), and then a correct re-size and the divelist is shown.
So indeed very different, but somehow seems all related to sizing.
subsurface mailing list
subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org
More information about the subsurface