pre beta test subsurface-mobile 655

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jan 14 06:25:01 PST 2016

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 12:12:16PM +0000, John Smith wrote:
> Sizing is also still hit and miss on the dive profile. When I start up, the first window places the profile in the bottom right corner of the window. Go back to the divelist and choose another dive and its correct about 95% of the time, I occasionally get blank windows.

Yes, Sebastian was trying to use logic to help fix the sizing and is
learning the same thing that others who messed with ths have learned
before him - something in this code path is broken and none of it makes
any sense.

> On a different note, manual dive add isn't working. Says I have added dive in the app log but the window doesn't show.

Oh crud - this worked a few versions ago but I haven't tested it
yesterday. Grmbl.