Translation of Subsurface to Catalan language

Antoni Bella pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 11:36:55 PST 2016

  Hi Dirk,
  Yes, these people don't move much of what they know, but we have a lot of coast, and I would try.
  Regards  Toni
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On dv., gen. 15, 2016 at 19:37, Dirk Hohndel<dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:   On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 04:54:28PM +0000, Antoni Bella pérez wrote:

>   Hello,
>
>   Can be translated into Catalan language? I am avaible, and previously diving enjoy.

Translations are done on Transifex. Create an account there and request
that the language be added to the project.

So far I have seen zero requests for this translation and our website
shows two hits from browsers with primary language catalan in the past
year, so this may not be a highly sought after feature...