Interested in contributing to Surbsurface

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jan 17 08:09:57 PST 2016

Hi

Your email looks a lot like a form email that maybe you sent to many projects.
Is this something you were encouraged to do by one of your professors?
On which "wiki" did you read about Subsurface? What is interesting about
Subsurface for you? Are you a diver or interested in diving? Have you
looked at our website? Long enough to find the page about contribution?

I'm always thrilled to have new people contribute - but I prefer to understand
why they are interested and what they are interested in; it increases the chances
of a successful cooperation so much.

/D