Subsurface-mobile Android app profile scaling

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 18 13:15:54 PST 2016

Maybe we have been trying too hard?

After playing with various options for several hours over the last few days and staring at tons and tons of debug output I tried something different and so far it looks like it might work. This has only been tested natively on Linux and on two Android phones, but so far, so good.

Latest APK (675) is on dailies, should make it through Google Play store soon. Please test and report.

Sebastian - please look at my commit 464b88f01 and tell me if you think this is reasonable...

Thanks